Are you looking ways to save money this Christmas? If you need some creative ways to decorate for the season without going over budget, this is the video for you! Similarly, if you are looking for inexpensive, but still thoughtful, gift ideas, I encourage you to watch the video!
In the video I said I’d leave some links for you to follow, so those will be further down in this post.
Before you watch I want to apologize for my droopy looking eyes! My camera was a little lower than it should have been, which resulted in me looking a bit sleepy. Also, I tried a new editing program which may have compromised the quality of the picture. And one last thing: sorry for the abrupt ending! Time was running out on my camera, so I had to wrap it up fast!
- Christmas Printable that I have in my home (you can see it on my wall here).
- Picmonkey is the name of the site I use to design our Christmas cards (here is last year’s card).
- Here are all my posts on sewing if you are looking to make a gift for someone!
- This is a list of all the recipes I’ve shared, so you can browse through for something to make and give as a gift.
- This is the decorated mugs tutorial.
- Here is the tutorial for making the cinnamon dough ornaments.
- All my DIYs can be found here. Take a peek and see what you can make and give as a gift (I like the tea towel pillow, Christmas banner, date night jar, and dryer balls).
Christmas does not have to be a time to stress over money! While it’s easy to fall into debt during the season, I encourage you to be wise about your spending (not just in December, but all year!). If you are struggling with the consumerism of Christmas, I’d like to refer you to my post about keeping Christ in Christmas. I hope this post does not discourage you from celebrating Christmas with gifts and decor, but rather shows you that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a memorable time.