Hello everyone. Today’s post is a quick little “get to know me” type of post. Lauren, over at She is Chiaroscuro posed this list of questions to her readers so I thought I’d write mine out here so that my readers can learn some random things about me.
Ready? Let’s go!!!!
1. What song did you used to listen to all the time but that you now can’t stand?
I can listen to the same songs over and over on my ipod, but once they get overplayed on the radio I get sick of them.
2. What is your idea of the perfect ice cream sundae?
Hmmm, probably homemade vanilla ice cream with homemade cherry sauce. David and I make this A LOT during the summer!
3. Has anyone ever told you that you have an accent?
YES! One of my teachers in college did and I was like “What?!”.
4. What is your favorite medium of creativity (drawing, singing, crafting, piano-ing, etc.)?
I wish I was creative, but I’m not! Although I do enjoy the methodical-ness of knitting.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were younger than ten years old?
A business person who worked in an office. My dad used to be a customs broker and even though I had no idea what that job entailed I knew he wore a suit to work and sat in an office all day. I thought it was the coolest!
6. What is the weirdest thing in your junk drawer/on your desk/under your bed/at the bottom of your purse?
Pretty much everything I have serves a purpose, but I guess the most random thing I have is an old student ID card.
7. What superpower would you have if you could choose? (Make one up or use the obvious ones, such as invisibility or superstrength, either works!)
I’d want to be able to understand what Vinnie, my cat, thinks. I’m sure there is all sorts of weird stuff going on in her furry noggin’.
8. What would you use this superpower for in everyday life?
9. Where was your first date (first date ever, or first date with your spouse/beau, your choice), or where would like your first date to be?
My first real date was to a coffee shop and a movie when I was 17. I only ever had that one until I met my husband. Our first date was winter hiking with his dogs.
10. What movie do you quote the most often?
I say this all the time. ^^^^
David and I quote Napoleon Dynamite waaaaay too much! Especially the opening scene: “My lips hurt real bad!”.
Thanks for the fun post idea, Lauren!