As 2015 wraps up I thought it would be neat to share with you the posts YOU all liked the most this year.
1. No Pants November Style Challenge: When I hosted this challenge again this year I invited other bloggers to join me, so it’s no surprise this post was the most popular.
2. Lilla Rose Flexi Clip Review: I purchased my first flexi clip (If you don’t know what this is, you NEED to read this post) and am now hooked, especially since my hair is getting longer.
3. Growing out a Pixie Cut (part 1): I admit I’m a little surprised this one is the third most popular post! But a pixie cut can be hard/awkward to grow out, so maybe people are clicking this post to see how it’s done.
4. 8 ways to have a Christ-centered Christmas: I’m glad this one is one of the most read post because I enjoyed writing it and found some great ways to truly celebrate Christmas.
5. Growing out a Pixie Cut (part 2): Part 2 in the pixie cut series is almost as popular as part 1.
6.. Finding my Style: In this post I shared how I determined the way I want to dress.
7. Layered Striped Dress: I wore a dress over a pencil skirt and it was fabulous.
8. Encouragement for Young Homemakers (part 3): I shared some advice for young homemakers based on what I have learned so far.
9. Why (and how) you should dress well at home: This post is pretty self explanatory but I’m glad it made the list because it is something I feel strongly about!
10. Date Night Activity Jar: This DIY is really quick and easy, which is probably why readers liked it.
Thank you all SO MUCH for reading my blog! 2015 has been a great year for me, and I hope 2016 will be even better!
Part of what makes a blog successful is knowing what the readers want, so could you please take a minute to fill out this short survey?
I’ll see you all next year;)